Sunday, March 23, 2008

Springlike Week

Warmer Week...But Wet

Welcome to a typical Spring week. Seems the Mother Nature is not finished with the monsoon season.... Rain will over spread the area over the next few days and we could see another 1 to 2 inches of rain by the weekend.

At this time, the weekend looks to be a mixed bag...Some sun and some rain, but temperatures will be mild in the 50's and 60's. For all of you baseball fans out there, Reds opening day looks to be wet. We'll be working on a detailed forecast for Opening day and have it up this weekend.


Next week holds even warmer temperaturs but also Thunderstorms. If all this rain holds true, we could see a new record for the wettest March on record.

Watch The Rain Come In...Again




STILL WATCHING THE RIVER



We actually may see a little snow on Saturday afternoon. It shouldn't amount to much....Perhaps a dusting at most.

Take a look at the interactive weather forecaster. This will be on the page when there is a "lull" in the action for Cincinnati. There is a weekly forecast as well as hour by hour. SIMPLY MOUSE OVER YOUR AREA AND CHECK THE BOTTOM HALF FOR YOUR HOURLY FORECAST. I will be back with my forecasts and weather commentary when there is a threat for an accumulating snow or severe weather in the area.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Son!!
Tell your parents I am moving in with them so I can get some stable temps. and some crappie fishing in. This weather sucks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Come on down, we've got plenty of room AND
great weather for fishing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer. I wish I could talk my wife into letting me go:-)
Maybe Keith will take me some year.

Anonymous said...

I'm just ready to get the golf sticks out. Come on spring!!!!!